Next Generation Children’s Center (NGCC) Westford, which opened its doors in 1996, was the second of ten NGCC private preschools opened across Massachusetts. The family of preschool learning centers was established after the founder was unable to find suitable childcare for her first grandchild.
NGCC’s Westford day care center features:
- An Infants and Young Toddlers building, which includes an indoor play area, two outdoor playgrounds, and a covered outdoor play space.
- A newly-refurbished main building, where we provide care for Older Toddlers through Pre-Kindergarten.
- Indoor play spaces for gross motor development and age appropriate outdoor playgrounds.
- A commercial kitchen, where we prepare breakfast, lunch, and three healthy snacks daily.
- A laundry center, where we wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets.
Other Day Care Programs Offered:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months) – A daycare program designed to maintain the strong bonds, warmth, and security your child enjoys with you at home.
- Toddler (15 months – 36 months) – Professional caregivers guide your toddlers through a curriculum of cognitive, social, and physical growth.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years) – A preschool curriculum carefully designed to jump start a lifetime of learning and achievement.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years) – This Pre-Kindergarten program combines the skills and experiences taught in previous years to prepare students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years) – Our Kindergarten Club takes place during the last year of preschool and is available to help students become more at ease with their journey into Kindergarten.
- Summer Program (5 – 6 years) – Calling all Secret Agents! Report to headquarters immediately for details of your next mission at this year’s summer camp.
Meet Our Educators
Our professional early childhood educators recognize and respect the needs of each child. NGCC Westford strives to hire EEC-certified teachers and actively recruits educators with a bachelor’s degree or above.
Each of our teachers is encouraged to continue their education in early childhood education and to excel in his or her chosen field. Also, all full-time faculty members are certified in First-Aid, and key staff members have CPR training.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Schedule a Tour of Our Day Care Center!
NGCC Westford is conveniently located near Routes 2, 110, 119, and 495. Our address is 9 Powers Rd, Westford, MA 01886 and our office phone number is (978) 692-1030. We are proud to serve families living in Westford, Groton, Dunstable, Ayer, Littleton, Acton, Chelmsford, Carlisle, Concord, Tyngsborough, Lowell, and parts of New Hampshire.
Address & Directions
9 Powers Rd
Westford, MA 01886
Convenient to Routes
2, 110, 119, and 495
HoursMonday - Friday
7am - 6pm