Next Generation Children’s Center, Marlborough is to be temporarily closed. The Governor mandated that all schools, including preK, be closed on March 23 due to the current concerns involving COVID-19. Please check back for frequent updates.
Next Generation Children’s Centers has 10 preschools throughout Massachusetts. NGCC Marlborough first opened its doors in 1997 and was the 3rd location overall. Later renovated in 2009, our daycare center and preschool features:
- 16 Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms
- A secured entry system
- A closed circuit television monitoring of our playgrounds and common spaces
- Two indoor play spaces and a covered outdoor play area
- Two additional CPSC guideline-compliant outdoor playgrounds
Our Preschool’s Programs
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 15 months)
- Toddler Daycare (15 months – 36 months)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
- Summer Program (5 – 6 years)
We nurture friendships, cultivate positive character traits, and strengthen social skills through our Kind Child program. Kind Child is an integral part of our Ascend Curriculum and we focus on social and emotional skills every month and the development of a new character trait such as Friendship, Empathy, and a Positive Self-Image every two months. The result is a positive and supportive preschool environment where every child feels welcome.
Our services were developed with busy parents in mind. We understand how hectic family life can be and our goal is to lighten your load so you can you enjoy every minute you can with your family. Our daycare center provides:
- Breakfast – Served to Infants who eat table food and all children in our Toddler program and older.
- Lunch – All children are served nutritionally balanced lunches. Menus are planned on a six week cycle. Copies of the menu are available at our front desk and are also updated daily on the lobby white board.
- Snacks – One morning and two afternoon snacks are served daily.
- Year-Round Childcare – NGCC Marlborough is open 52 weeks per year. We only schedule 10 closed days annually for holidays and staff training.
- Laundry Service – Labeled clothes are cleaned as needed and returned to your child’s cubby. Rest time sheets and blankets are laundered weekly for our Toddler through Pre-Kindergarten programs. We launder Infant sheets as needed.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Next Generation Children’s Centers, Marlborough is less than a mile west of I-495 on the north side of Cedar Hill St. Our address is 201 Cedar Hill St, Marlborough, MA 01752. We are proud to serve families living in Berlin, Hudson, Northborough, Westborough, Marlborough, Shrewsbury, and Framingham.
Looking for daycare services for your newborn or preschool programs that will lovingly prepare your child for future academic success? Schedule a visit or give us a call today! We would love to show you around our center and introduce you to our teachers!