School Address2 Wood St
Hopkinton, MA 01748
HoursMonday - Friday
7am - 6pm
Ages6 weeks - 7 years
Special DirectionsMinutes from Routes 495 and 135
Programs AvailableInfants, Toddlers, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten
Next Generation Children’s Centers
in Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Next Generation Children’s Centers(NGCC) Hopkinton initially opened its doors in 2004 and quickly became so popular that it had to expand just five years later. Of the NGCC family of 10 preschools, NGCC Hopkinton has the second greatest number of classrooms, 23 rooms in total.
Our daycare center features:
- Heated floors in our Infant classrooms
- Two large indoor play spaces
- A Covered outdoor play area for use during inclement weather
- A performing arts room equipped for dramatic play and art projects
- Two large playgrounds designed for varying age groups
- A sanitizer that cleans our equipment throughout the day
- A full commercial kitchen that prepares breakfast, lunch, and three healthy snacks daily
Preschool & Daycare Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 15 months) – Our Infant Daycare program offers a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment for the littlest ones in our care.
- Toddler Daycare (15 months – 36 months) – As part of this daycare program, our experienced teachers engage young explorers with an interactive, hands-on curriculum to channel their energy into positive learning experiences.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years) – Preschool is an exciting stage in a child’s development. This preschool program helps support the educational, social, emotional, and physical development of children in this age range.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years) – As part of this Pre-Kindergarten program, our teachers help children continue to build upon their emerging skills essential to their future academic success.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years) – This program takes place during the last year of preschool and is designed to help students become more comfortable with their transition into Kindergarten.
At NGCC, our attention is on the development of the “Whole Child.” We want every child to be successful academically and to be comfortable with who they are within their community. We focus on the following key areas of growth at our early childhood learning center:
Our approach to early childhood education helps your child develop self-esteem and a love of learning. We believe that children learn best through hands-on activities and we offer various indoor and outdoor learning experiences that engage your child through play. Our activities are developed from your child’s interests and abilities, so they enjoy every minute of learning.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Schedule a Preschool Tour!
NGCC Hopkinton is just minutes from Routes 495 and 135. Our address is 2 Wood St, Hopkinton, MA 01748 and we can be reached by calling (508) 497-0110. Many of our families come from the communities of Hopkinton, Ashland, Upton, Holliston, Grafton, Southborough, Northborough, and Mendon.
We look forward to showing you what makes NGCC Hopkinton different.