Next Generation Children’s Centers, Hopkinton initially opened its doors in 2004 and quickly became so popular that it had to expand just five years later. Next Generation is a family of 10 preschools and NGCC Hopkinton is our second largest preschool facility with 23 classrooms. Our daycare center features:
- Heated floors in our Infant classrooms,
- Two large indoor play spaces,
- A covered outdoor play area for use during inclement weather,
- A performing arts room equipped for dramatic play and art projects,
- Two large playgrounds designed for varying age groups,
- A sanitizer that cleans our equipment throughout the day,
- A full commercial kitchen that prepares breakfast, lunch, and three healthy snacks daily.
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 15 months)
- Toddler Daycare (15 months – 36 months)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
- School-Age Program – Be sure to ask about our new school-age programs!
- Summer Program (5 – 6 years)
Kind Child is an important part of our Ascend Curriculum and we see kindness as the cornerstone of our preschool’s culture. The goal of Kind Child is to continually improve the emotional well-being of each child in our care. We focus on the development of social-emotional skills every month and introduce character traits such as Thankfulness, a Positive Self-Image, and Friendship every two months. We want every child to feel welcome and supported at our preschool and Kind Child programming encourages both students and staff to make kindness a habit.
Our Educational Philosophy
At Next Generation Children’s Centers, we recognize that young children need much more than academic development during these precious first years of life and our Ascend Curriculum allows us to take a balanced approach to early childhood education. We want every child to be successful academically, but we also focus on social, emotional, creative, and physical development at our school.
Our approach helps your child develop self-esteem and a lifelong love of learning. We believe that children learn best through hands-on activities and we offer various indoor and outdoor learning experiences that engage your child through play. Our activities are developed from your child’s interests and abilities, so they enjoy every minute of learning.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Our Preschool’s Location in Hopkinton
Next Generation Children’s Centers, Hopkinton is less than a mile east of I-495. We’re on the north side of the intersection of Wood St and Main St and our address is 2 Wood St, Hopkinton, MA 01748. Many of our families come from the communities of Ashland, Framingham, Grafton, Holliston, Northbridge, Southborough, and Upton. Need daycare for your little one or preschool programs that will help your family make the most of your child’s first educational experiences? Call us today or schedule a visit online!