Next Generation Children’s Centers (NGCC), which has 10 preschools locations across Massachusetts, has proudly provided childcare for thousands of families over the past 25 years. Our childcare center in Franklin, Massachusetts first opened its doors in 1998 and went through a renovation in 2012.
Our state-of-the-art preschool campus features 16 classrooms, a commercial kitchen, two indoor play spaces, a covered outdoor play area, and two large playgrounds that appeal to varying age groups.
Nurturing the Whole Child
To succeed, a child needs not only solid academic skills but also a positive sense of self and a feeling of community. NGCC Franklin makes every effort to create a caring, nurturing environment that supports healthy choices and the emotional well-being of every child.
At NGCC, we focus on growth and development of the “Whole Child.” Our preschool curriculum actively engages the following core concepts every day:
- Social Skills
- Healthy Habits
- Community Connections
We work with you so that your child will develop a love of learning and build their self-esteem. We believe that children learn best through hands-on activities and our teachers provide your child with the materials, freedom, and support to learn at their own pace. Activities at our childcare center and daycare are developed from your child’s interests and abilities so that your they love every minute of learning.
Child Care & Day Care Programs Offered:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months) – An infant child care program created specifically to ensure the transition away from home is smooth and joyful experience.
- Toddler Daycare (15 months – 36 months) – Professional caregivers guide your toddlers through a day care program centered around cognitive, social and physical growth.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years) – A carefully designed preschool program focused on thoroughly preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years) – Our Pre-Kindergarten program uses our own Ascend Curriculum so your child can build social, emotional, and cognitive skills that are vital to future academic success.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years) – This program takes place during the last year of preschool and is designed to help students become more comfortable with their shift into Kindergarten.
- Summer Program (5 – 6 years) – Calling all agents. Report to headquarters immediately for details of your next mission at Secret Agent Summer Program!
Our Child Care Facilities
At NGCC, we understand how hectic family life can be; we are parents, too. As such, our child care facilities are designed with working parents in mind. Our goal is to help you enjoy peace of mind knowing that your children are safe and sound in a place as comforting as home. We do everything in our power to make our preschool as healthy, secure, and accommodating as possible. Our child care facility has:
- A full commercial kitchen – We prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and three snacks daily. We use only the best quality foods and employ ServSafe® certified cooks to prepare the meals.
- A cleaning service – Our facility is washed, vacuumed, and disinfected every night.
- A secured entry system and closed circuit monitoring of the playgrounds and common spaces.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission guideline compliant playgrounds.
- A laundry center – We wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Schedule a Tour of Our Preschool!
Our Franklin, MA preschool is located at 831 W Central St, Franklin, MA 02038. We are conveniently located near the intersection of Routes 495 and 140. We can be reached by phone at (508) 553-9375. Many of our families live in the communities of Franklin, Bellingham, Millis, Medway, Mendon, Wrentham, Norfolk, Blackstone, Sutton, and Northbridge.