Our preschool’s founder opened the first Next Generation Children’s Center (NGCC) in Natick, Massachusetts in 1993 after she was unable to find suitable childcare for her first grandchild. Her long, painstaking search made her realize that there was a tremendous need for top quality childcare in Massachusetts. As a result, NGCC was founded and grew steadily from one to 10 preschool locations over the span of 16 years.
At NGCC, we foster the development of the “Whole Child.” We focus on these key areas of growth:
We believe education begins at the moment of birth and is a lifelong process. Our early childhood education centers provide a nurturing, caring environment filled with fun activities that are age-appropriate and tailored to the individual needs of each child. We believe that children should start their educational careers with a foundation of happiness, love, confidence, and a strong sense of self-worth.
Our Beverly, Massachusetts daycare facility incorporates many of the best features from our first nine preschools, including:
- 17 classrooms
- A commercial kitchen, where we prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and three snacks daily
- An entire wing dedicated to Infants, with heated classroom floors and an indoor play space
- Indoor play areas and a covered, outdoor play space for older children
- Three large playgrounds for varying age groups
- A performing arts room, a favourite destination for dramatic play and art projects
- A laundry center, where we wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets
Daycare & Preschool Programs Offered:
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 15 months) – A daycare program designed to foster your baby’s early foundational skills in a calm, secure environment.
- Toddler Daycare Program (15 months – 36 months) – Our experienced teachers engage young explorers in this program with an interactive, hands-on curriculum to channel their energy and excitement into positive learning experiences.
- Preschool (3 – 4 years) – Preschool is an exciting stage in your child’s development. This preschool program assists in the educational, social, emotional, and physical development of every child in this age range.
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years) – As part of this pre-k program, our teachers help children continue to build upon their emerging skills essential to their future academic success.
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years) – This kindergarten readiness program takes place during the last year of preschool and is designed to help students become more comfortable with their transition into Kindergarten.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Schedule a Daycare Tour!
NGCC Beverly is conveniently located at 232 Essex St, Beverly, MA 01915. We can be reached by phone at (978) 202-4100. Our preschool is an ideal choice for families residing in Beverly, Manchester, Essex, Gloucester, Wenham, Salem, and Peabody.