Toddler Daycare Program
Toddlerhood is an exciting stage in your child’s development. It is a time when language, social, physical and cognitive skills begin to flourish. Toddlers are learning every moment of the day and using all their senses to explore.
Education & Curriculum
I Can Do It! and I Can Do It 2!
Created by NGCC, these exclusive early learning programs provide a comprehensive hands-on, multi-sensory approach. Both programs focus on fostering social skills, language development, and early math and science concepts. Special animal character mascots are positive role models in demonstrating awareness of others and recognizing emotions and self-regulation. Toddlers are actively engaged with movement and songs during circle time and a sign-language program to help support their growing vocabulary.
Next Generation teachers engage young explorers with an interactive, hand-on curriculum to channel their energy and excitement into positive learning experiences. Your child’s classroom is designed with age-appropriate toys and equipment (such as toddler-height sinks) in various learning centers including dramatic play, manipulatives, art, sensory tables, and circle time for sharing stories/music. Children are encouraged to explore both independently and cooperatively with friends.
- Age-appropriate playgrounds created specifically for 1-year-olds and 2- year-olds
- Fun and Fit curriculum integrated into weekly routine
- Healthy eating habits encouraged with familiar stories such as “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”
- Emotional awareness taught through such classic stories as “My Many Colored Days” by Dr. Suess
- Sign language curriculum to support overall communication skills
- Singing and active discussion at circle time to encourage individual expression
- Special visitors participate in Week of the Young Child celebrations
- Community helpers (fire fighters and police officers) visit during Health and Safety week