Preschool is an exciting stage in your child’s development! Next Generation has two solid curriculum programs to assist in the educational, social, emotional, and physical development of each and every Preschooler.
Education & Curriculum
Young Preschoolers – Look At Me, I Am Three!
Next Generation has designed and developed our own preschool curriculum geared especially to the younger preschool children. Your child will be immersed in daily language, math and science activities. Our Look At Me proprietary program builds your child’s self-confidence in a group setting, helping him or her succeed both academically and socially. We provide an educational foundation to prepare children for later learning in literacy and math.
Preschoolers – Little Treasures
Developed by Macmillan/McGraw Hill, Little Treasures is the core program for our older preschool children. Their inquisitive minds will be challenged with curriculum in all areas including: language, math, science, social studies, music and movement, as well as social development.
Our program mascot, Derby the Horse, assists teachers in bringing activities to life and by becoming a friend to the children. Derby also has a number of animal friends that visit during the school year to talk about special topics that interest the children.
- Curriculum encourages healthy habits such as nutrition, washing hands and sleep habits
- Age-appropriate outdoor playground equipment for large motor skills development
- Fun and Fit activities to get children moving and develop coordination
- Open-ended art projects to support children’s self-expression
- School-wide events to bring families together
- Multicultural celebrations and events to recognize community helpers