Our Curriculum Makes Learning Fun!
At Next Generation, we take learning seriously – and we make it fun! Children are engaged in educational games and activities that challenge and expand their minds on a daily basis.
Next Generation uses nationally recognized curriculum as well as our own research-based programs to support your child’s development both academically and socially. NGCC’s curricula is based on our 20+ years of experience in early childhood education and is designed to provide developmentally appropriate experiences that our teachers can customize based on the needs and interests of the children.
Each program incorporates literacy, S.T.E.A.M., fine & gross motor activities, and social skills that progress with each developmental stage. Our programs are proven to prepare children for success in elementary school and beyond!
Key Features of Next Generation’s Curriculum:
- All programs are researched-based and exceed the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks and the Massachusetts Early Learning Guidelines for Infants and Toddlers
- Professional, EEC Certified teaching teams in each classroom
- Individualized programs for each age group (Infants through Pre-Kindergarten)
- Happy Notes music program that gets children singing and playing different styles of music
- Fun and Fit whole body fitness program for Toddlers through Pre-K
- !Vamos! Spanish curriculum and language exposure for Pre-K students