Next Generation Children’s Centers use nationally recognized curriculum as well as our own research-based programs to support your child’s development both academically and socially. NGCC’s curricula is based on our 20+ years of experience in early childhood education and is designed to provide developmentally appropriate experiences that our teachers can customize based on the needs and interests of the children.
- Our KIND CHILD culture emphasizes social skills, courtesy and internal values.
- KINDERGARTEN CLUB prepares pre-kindergarten students with key skills to excel in problem-solving, mathematics, reading/writing, social studies, and science.
- A 2015 independent research study shows 100% of all Cadence Education® students to be ready for Kindergarten. 80% of students scored in the top third of all pre-kindergarteners tested.
- SATISFIED FAMILIES In a recent survey of parents, 9 out of 10 teachers were ranked at the top of the scale on a 1 to 10 rating for competence, satisfaction, and genuine concern for each student.
At Next Generation, we take learning seriously – and we make it fun. Children are engaged in educational games and activities that challenge and expand their minds on a daily basis. We encourage laughter and celebrate silliness. Kids are amazing at catching our energy and creating memorable “events” – even we can’t always anticipate.
Next Generation Children’s Centers provide peace of mind to families. Parents know their children are getting the finest education from nurturing professionals who place safety — physical, emotional, and social — at the top of their priorities.
Strong social skills and self-confidence are essential to a child’s success in life. Throughout the entire NGCC curriculum, we teach children how to build a positive self-image and communicate effectively with others.
NGCC helps children learn how to make smart and healthy choices. We foster wellness through many channels including healthy meals and a curriculum that encourages physical awareness and development.
Next Generation Children’s Centers takes a multi-faceted approach to your child’s happiness and well-being. We provide:
- Healthy meals and snacks prepared daily in our on-site commercial kitchen by ServSafe® certified cooks
- Weekly Fun And Fit program for Toddler through Pre-Kindergarten programs
- Large, age-appropriate outdoor playgrounds and indoor play spaces
- On-site laundry and sanitizing equipment
- Professional cleaning of classrooms each evening
- Curriculum teaching healthy eating habits
- Spaces designed specifically for young children
A Welcoming Community
We welcome you and your child to join our Next Generation family. We pride ourselves on creating a warm and inviting community for all. Our school supports both your child and your family through constant communication, special events, and positive relationships.
Next Generation Children’s Centers builds and connects with our greater community in many ways:
- Our open door policy encourages parents to be a part of the school day
- A close connection between families and educators with Parent/Teacher communication at drop-off and pick-up, daily notes, phone calls, progress reports and conferences
- We partner with local charities to support Massachusetts children and families in need
- School-wide events give parents an opportunity to meet other families
- Community helpers, such as fire fighters and police officers, visit our schools to educate children about safety
Next Generation Children’s Centers is proud to be part of Cadence Education® Family of Schools. Cadence Education® is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 150 private preschools and elementary schools. With over 20 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood. Please click here to learn more about Cadence Education®.