Next Generation Children’s Centers of Westford offers a unique setting of two buildings, which are specifically designed for young children and staffed by teams of caring, certified teachers who are committed to making each day special for the children in their care. As you enter each bright and spacious classroom, you will find children engaged in a fun and challenging curriculum created by our EEC certified teaching teams who are committed to meeting the academic and social-emotional needs of the children in our care.
Our families are an integral part of our Westford school. Whether it is a parent invitation or sharing of family traditions in the classroom, parent involvement is welcome and encouraged! Our wonderful and seasoned team of Directors will be happy to provide you with a tour. Come visit us and see for yourself why Next Generation Children’s Center in Westford is a very special place for your child.
Sandie Leger, Director
Sandie joined NGCC in 2004 and has advanced within our organization by demonstrating her excellent people skills and expertise in the field of Early Childhood Education. Sandie started as an Infant Program Manager, moved to the Toddler Program Manager and later became our Preschool Program Manager. Sandie completed NGCC’s Director in Training program in 2005 and our Leadership program in 2006. In September 2008 she was promoted to Director In Training and became co-Director in late 2008.
Sandie is currently completing her degree in Early Childhood Education and is Director II qualified by Department of Early Education and Care. Sandie started her Early Childhood career in 1999 and is a happy mother of three children—two of which are NGCC graduates!
Kim Barulli, Assistant Director
Kim Barulli has been a key person at our Westford School for 15 years and is Westford’s Assistant Director working with Sandie Leger. She has a wealth of experience as one of NGCC’s Teachers, Office Administrator and Senior Program Managers that she brings to her role as a manager and mentor to staff.
Kim has her Associates Degree in Early Childhood education from Northern Essex and is pursuing her Bachelor’s Degree and is Director II certified by the Department of Early Education and Care.
Sheila joined the Westford team in 2008 as a Toddler Teacher and then after completing NGCC’s Leadership program became a Program Manager. She now excited in her new role as an Assistant Director.
Sheila has her Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education and am currently working towards earning her Bachelors Degree. Sheila has her Director II certification from the Department of Early Education and Care in all programs. Her son gets to commute together to work while he currently attends the Westford school.
Westford School Highlights
- Next Generation Children’s Centers joined the Westford community in 1996
- Our Infant building is dedicated to the youngest in our care and provides your infant or young toddler a spacious environment both in and out of the classroom
- Amenities of the Infant building include an indoor play area, two outdoor playground/areas and a covered outdoor area which will allow the children to be outside, regardless of the weather
- The newly refurbished Main building cares for older toddlers up through kindergarten aged children
- Indoor play spaces are available for gross motor development and small grouping, as well as age appropriate outdoor playgrounds
- A full commercial kitchen serves breakfast, lunch and 3 healthy snacks daily
- Sanitizing and laundry are done on premises
- Professional cleaning crew provides nightly cleaning
The Whole Child
- Full commercial kitchen serving meals for the children with a sanitizer cleaning equipment throughout the day
- Large outdoor covered play space for children to use when the weather isn’t co-operating
- Dynamic teaching staff who are there to support your family and child
- Dedicated management team who are available to families and staff anytime
- Open door policy for parents to visit their child or participate in activities
- Amazing school-wide events that are happily attended by our families
- Strong NGCC Kindergarten graduate success in elementary school
- On-going participation in our clothing donations for Cradles to Crayons
Next Generation Children’s Centers | Westford, MA
Next Generation Children’s Center of Westford is now offering child daycare services and pre-kindergarten education to the Westford, Acton, Chelmsford, Groton, Pepperell, Townsend, Tyngsboro, Carlisle and Littleton areas. We are conveniently located close to Route 225, 110, 2A and 495 at 9 Powers Road in Westford, MA.