Next Generation Children’s Centers
in Natick, Massachusetts
About NGCC Natick
Our founder was inspired to create Next Generation Children’s Centers after she was unable to find suitable childcare for her first grandchild. She established her first location here at NGCC Natick in 1993 and opened up 9 additional Next Generation Children’s Centers throughout Massachusetts over the next 16 years.
Our Natick campus was renovated in 2003 and currently features 11 specialized Infant Care, Toddler Care, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms, an indoor play space for days with inclement weather, and 3 large playgrounds for different age groups.
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months)
- Toddler (15 months – 36 months)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
We know what an enormous decision it is to leave your child in the care of others. Our pledge is to do everything in our power to ensure your childcare experience is as nurturing, healthy, and safe as possible. We have designed our schools with those priorities in mind. Our facility has:
- Full commercial kitchen – We prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and 3 snacks daily.
- Secured entry system – Only parents and staff members with the proper code can enter our facility.
- Cleaning Service – A professional cleaning service washes, vacuums, and disinfects our school every night.
- Ongoing sterilization – Our kitchen is equipped with a sanitizer that cleans equipment throughout the day.
- Laundry Center – We have a laundry room to wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets. Infant bedding, clothes, and bibs are washed daily. Nap time items and dirty clothes are washed weekly.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
NGCC Natick is conveniently just off Route 9 near the Natick Mall. We’re right behind the Sherwood Plaza. Our address is 15 Strathmore Rd, Natick, MA 01760 and our office phone number is (508) 655-6600. We’re proud to have served the communities of Natick, Sherborn, Dover, Wellesley, Framingham, Ashland, Holliston, and Sudbury for almost a quarter century!
We’re excited to show you what makes NGCC different!