Our Franklin school, designed specifically for children ages infants through pre-kindergarten, is a busy place full of learning and discovery. Each classroom is led by a team of caring, EEC certified teachers who are committed to making each day special for the children in their care. Indoor play spaces, a covered outside play space and individual playgrounds are all areas that the children can use for their gross motor play, regardless of the weather.
Our families are an integral part of the Franklin center. Whether it is a parent invitation or the sharing of family traditions in the classrooms, parent involvement is welcome and encouraged. Our wonderful, dedicated management team would be happy to provide you with a tour. Come visit us, and see for yourself why our Franklin center is a very special place for children.
Lori joined Next Generation Children’s Centers in 2013 at our Natick center and was recently promoted to Director at our Franklin school. Lori has worked in the early childhood field for over 19 years and has experience with all age groups.
Noreen Anderson is one of our Directors, joining the Franklin team in early 2014 as an Assistant Director. She joined NGCC in September 2008 as a teacher in our Walpole school before being promoted to Natick as a Program Manager in June 2011. She then transferred to Hopkinton in December 2011 and was later promoted to Senior Program Manager in August 2013.
Noreen holds a Bachelor’s degree from Wheelock College and is Lead Teacher and Director II certified by the Department of Early Education and Care. Noreen’s two children will join her in Franklin and she brings a wealth of early childhood knowledge as well as NGCC’s high expectations for quality care and education.
Franklin School Highlights
- State of the art school opened in 1998 with a 2012 renovation
- Extended operating hours for commuting parents – 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday – Friday
- 16 classrooms
- Specialized Infant, Toddler, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten classrooms
- 2 indoor play spaces
- Covered outdoor play space
- 2 large playgrounds for different age groups
- Full commercial kitchen serving breakfast, lunch & three healthy snacks daily
The Whole Child
- Full commercial kitchen serving meals for the children with a sanitizer cleaning equipment throughout the day
- Large outdoor covered play space for children to use when the weather isn’t co-operating
- Dedicated teaching staff who are there to support your family and child through each stage of development
- Professional management team who are available to families and staff anytime
- Open door policy for parents to visit their child or participate in classroom activities
- Creative school-wide events that are eagerly attended by our families
- Join us on our next night out to Papa Gino’s!
- Strong NGCC Kindergarten graduate success in elementary school
Next Generation Children’s Centers | Franklin, MA
Next Generation Children’s Center of Franklin is now offering child daycare services and Pre-Kindergarten education to the Franklin, Bellingham, Millis, Milford, Medway and Wrentham areas. We are conveniently located directly off Exit 17 from Route 495 and steps away from the MBTA Forge Park stop. Off of Route 140, we are just before the 99 Restaurant and Pub.