Our Franklin school, designed specifically for children ages infants through kindergarten, is a busy place full of learning and discovery. Each classroom is led by a team of caring, EEC certified teachers who are committed to making each day special for the children in their care. Indoor play spaces, a covered outside play space and individual playgrounds are all areas that the children can use for their gross motor play, regardless of the weather.
Our families are an integral part of the Franklin center. Whether it is a parent invitation or the sharing of family traditions in the classrooms, parent involvement is welcome and encouraged. Our wonderful, dedicated management team would be happy to provide you with a tour. Come visit us, and see for yourself why our Franklin center is a very special place for children.
Lori Christiansen, Director
Lori joined Next Generation Children’s Centers in 2013 at our Natick center and was recently promoted to Director at our Franklin school. Lori has worked in the early childhood field for over 19 years and has experience with all age groups.
Lori holds an Associate’s Degree in Arts with a concentration in Early Childhood Education. She has a Director II certification through the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care .
Carolyn Faria, Director
Carolyn started with Next Generation Children’s Centers in 2002 at our Westborough school as a teacher. She was promoted to Program Manager in 2007, to Senior Program Manager in 2008, and finally to Director of our Sudbury NGCC in 2009 before taking some time off to care for her three children. Carolyn joined the Franklin school in 2012 and became the Assistant Director in 2013.
Carolyn is currently working towards her Bachelor’s Degree. She is Director II certified by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care and has over 17 years of experience in the field of early childhood education.
Franklin School Highlights
- State of the art school opened in 1998
- 16 classrooms
- Specialized Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten classrooms
- 2 indoor play spaces
- Covered outdoor play space
- 2 large playgrounds for different age groups
- Full commercial kitchen serving breakfast, lunch & three healthy snacks daily
The Whole Child
- Full commercial kitchen serving meals for the children with a sanitizer cleaning equipment throughout the day
- Large outdoor covered play space for children to use when the weather isn’t co-operating
- Dedicated teaching staff who are there to support your family and child through each stage of development
- Professional management team who are available to families and staff anytime
- Open door policy for parents to visit their child or participate in classroom activities
- Creative school-wide events that are eagerly attended by our families
- Join us on our next night out to Papa Gino’s!
- Strong NGCC Kindergarten graduate success in elementary school
Next Generation Children’s Centers | Franklin, MA
Next Generation Children’s Center of Franklin is now offering child daycare services, pre-kindergarten and kindergarten education to the Franklin, Bellingham, Millis, Milford, Medway and Wrentham areas. We are conveniently located directly off Exit 17 from Route 495 and steps away from the MBTA Forge Park stop. Off of Route 140, we are just before the 99 Restaurant and Pub.