School Address831 W Central St
Franklin, MA 02038
HoursMonday – Friday
7am - 6pm
(extended hours available)
Ages6 weeks - 8 years
Special DirectionsLocated near the intersection of
Routes 495 and 140
Programs AvailableInfants, Toddlers, Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten
Next Generation Children’s Centers
in Franklin, Massachusetts
About NGCC Franklin
Next Generation Children’s Centers has 10 locations in Massachusetts and has proudly provided childcare for thousands of families over the past quarter century. Our school in Franklin, MA first opened its doors in 1998 and went through an additional renovation in 2012.
Our state-of-the-art campus features 16 classrooms, a commercial kitchen, 2 indoor play spaces, a covered outdoor play space, and 2 large playgrounds for different age groups.
Our facilities were designed with working parents in mind. We understand how hectic family life can be. We’re parents too. Our goal is to help you enjoy peace of mind knowing that your children are safe and sound in a place as comforting as home. We do everything in our power to make our preschool as healthy, secure, and accommodating as possible. Our building has:
- Full commercial kitchen – We prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and three snacks daily. We use only the best quality foods and employ ServSafe® certified cooks to prepare the meals,
- Cleaning Service – Our facility is washed, vacuumed, and disinfected each night,
- Secured entry system & closed circuit monitoring of the playgrounds and common spaces,
- Consumer Product Safety Commission guideline compliant playgrounds,
- Laundry Center – We wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets.
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months)
- Toddler (15 months – 36 months)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
Nurturing the Whole Child
To succeed, a child needs not only solid academic skills, but also a positive sense of self and a feeling of community. NGCC Franklin makes every effort to create a warm, nurturing environment that supports healthy choices and the emotional well-being of every child.
At Next Generation, we focus on growth and development of the Whole Child. Our curriculum actively engages these core concepts every day:
- Social Skills
- Healthy Habits
- Community Connections
We will work with you so that your child will develop a love of learning and build their self-esteem. We believe that children learn best through hands-on activities and our teachers will provide your child with the materials, freedom, and support to learn at their own pace. Activities are developed from your child’s interests and abilities so that your child loves every minute of learning.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Our Next Generation Children’s Center in Franklin is at 831 W Central St, Franklin, MA 02038. We’re conveniently located near the intersection of Routes 495 and 140. We can be reached by phone at (508) 553-9375. Many of our families come from the communities of Franklin, Bellingham, Millis, Medway, Mendon, Wrentham, Norfolk, Blackstone, Sutton, and Northbridge.
We’re excited to show you what makes NGCC different!