Next Generation Children’s Centers
in Beverly, Massachusetts
About NGCC Beverly
Our founder opened the first Next Generation school in Natick, Massachusetts in 1993 after she was unable to find suitable childcare for her first grandchild. That search made her realize that there was a tremendous need for top quality childcare in Massachusetts and NGCC grew steadily from 1 to 10 locations over the span of 16 years.
Our Beverly location was the last location to open in 2009 and incorporates many of the best features from the first 9 schools. Our Beverly campus has:
- 17 classrooms
- Commercial kitchen, where we prepare a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and 3 snacks daily
- An entire wing dedicated to Infants, with heated classroom floors and an indoor play space
- Indoor play spaces and a covered outdoor play space for older children
- 3 large playgrounds for different age groups
- Performing Arts room, a favorite destination for dramatic play and art projects
- Laundry Center, where we wash and sanitize your child’s clothes, sheets, and blankets
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks – 15 months)
- Toddler (15 months – 36 months)
- Preschool (3 – 4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 – 5 years)
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
At Next Generation Children’s Centers, we foster the development of the Whole Child. We focus on these key areas of growth:
- Cognitive Development
We believe education begins at the moment of birth and is a lifelong process. We provide a nurturing, caring environment that is filled with fun activities that are age-appropriate and tailored to the individual needs of each child. We believe that children should start their educational careers with a foundation of happiness, love, confidence, and a strong sense of self-worth.
Visit NGCC with Ruby!
Our Next Generation Children’s Center in Beverly is conveniently located at 232 Essex St, Beverly, MA 01915. We can be reached by phone at (978) 202-4100. We’re an ideal choice for families residing in Beverly, Manchester, Essex, Gloucester, Wenham, Salem, and Peabody.
We’re excited to show you what makes NGCC different!