Research shows that the children who are most successful in school are those whose families are informed and involved in their education. At Next Generation, we are committed to strengthening the home-school connection. You are always welcome in the classroom.
- Daily Informational Note detailing the classroom’s learning experiences and activities. It is a Weekly Group Note for our Kindergarten program, updated daily for parents to read and then sent home at the end of the week.
- Monthly School Newsletters containing detailed curriculum information and a “parent invitation” event open to families to participate in an activity or project in the classroom
- Your school’s individual page on the NCCCenters Website allows you to stay in touch regarding upcoming school events and program newsletters
- Parent Information Boards in the classroom and lobby where important postings can be found
- Parent Pocket in the classroom is where important notices and notes are distributed
- Parent / Teacher Conferences may be scheduled at your request at anytime of the year and are also offered twice a year as an opportunity to review your child’s progress report(s) with your child’s teacher.
- Classroom Telephone allowing you easy access to your child’s teacher. Please feel free to call to discuss any issues or concerns. We encourage you to do this during rest time, between 1 PM and 3 PM.