We’re Looking for
Early Education & Preschool Teachers!
Next Generation Children’s Centers is NOW hiring quality educators who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of young children. We invite you to learn more about the available employment opportunities and join our family. As one of the most successful child care centers in the country, our teachers have the flexibility in creating their curriculum along with the right tools and support from our experienced management team. We offer a vast, comprehensive benefits package to all our full-time employees and have one of the highest pay scales in the early childhood field. Our philosophy is to promote from within and reward outstanding performers whenever possible. If you’re EEC Certified or non-Certified and looking for full or part time positions, we would love to hear from you!
Expectations & Qualifications for Teachers
Job Expectations: Our Teachers provide a safe, nurturing and organized environment for children to learn and grow. They plan and implement developmentally appropriate curriculum in response to the children’s interests, abilities and according to the guidelines established by NGCC and EEC. All staff maintain positive relationships with parents, children and co-workers by acting as professional educators. Our Teachers also assist in the training and guidance of Assistant Teachers or Assistants as mentors while also continuing to grow their own skills sets and maintain their EEC certification requirements.
Qualifications: We look forward to considering your application if you meet the following criteria ~
- Are Teacher Certified by Massachusetts DEEC, have previous teaching experience or willing to become certified
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or willingness to pursue additional course work
- Have a warm, friendly, nurturing personality and views being an early education professional as a fulfilling career
- Will fulfill responsibilities as a dependable early childhood educator in accordance with NGCC philosophies and policies
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule with co-Teacher and program staff
- First Aid & CPR certified
Other Employment Opportunities
We are always looking for teachers, assistant teachers, and cooks for our 10 schools, so please apply now.